Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Review of 2013

There are lots of these around this time of the year so I thought I would make one as well. 

  • January: I played the title role in an amateur pantomime, Little Bo-Peep.
  • March: I joined the same drama group in their next production. Rehearsals began for an original play set in the Second World War, Violette - The Fight for Freedom in which I was double-cast as a French resistance worker and a concentration camp prisoner.
  • April: I found out my University of Chichester audition had been successful and I was offered a place on BA Music with Musical Theatre.
  • May: I performed in a musical theatre showcase at the Questors Theatre in West London as a part of my musical theatre foundation course. I also acted as an assistant stage manager for a production of Honk Jr..
  • I passed my motorcycle theory test.
  • June: I attended my step-sister's wedding in Finland.
  • Performances of Violette took place. 
  • July: I took the Associate Trinity College London Performance Diploma in Musical Theatre exam.
  • I got a sports massage for the first time in my life. 
  • I cooked dinner at my house for 9 of my friends plus myself. That is more people than I have ever had to cook for.  
  • August: I spent two weeks in Finland visiting friends and relatives. I also attended the annual summer meet-up of the Finnish Wicked fanclub while there.
  • September: I moved to Chichester and started university. I also got a branch transfer at work so I could keep my Saturday job while at university.
  • I visited a friend who was working on the Isle of Wight. I had never been there before.
  • October: I participated in another, shorter performance of Violette at the Spelthorne and Runnymede Drama Festival. This time I was allocated a different part. 
  • November: I passed the second part of the motorcycle practical and gained an A2 motorcycle licence. 
  • I got a trombone. 
  • December: I sung in two different university concerts and played violin in the band for a showcase.
Looking forward to discovering what the year 2014 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment